Welcome to the MainStreet Payment Portal where you may conveniently make payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. CLICK HERE and select “Make a payment”.
EZBill Billing Policy
We’ll treat you like family every step of the way. That’s why we offer EZBill. You don’t have to mail in payments once your health plan pays its portion. There aren’t any nagging calls from our billing or collections office. There aren’t any worries or risks of damaged credit by missing a bill in the mail. Your bill is automatically paid when it is due, the same way you automatically pay for phone or cable bills.
Here’s How it Works:
- Check-in at the front desk. Swipe your credit or debit card to pay your regular copay. Your card info goes directly to a highly secured, offsite location where the EZBill team manages the bill-paying process.
- MainStreet Family Care submits your bill to your health insurance company for payment.
- Your health insurance company processes your claim.
- You’ll receive an Explanation of Benefits with what they’ve paid and the balance you owe.
- If your remaining balance is over $5.00, you’ll also receive a statement in the mail from MainStreet.
- Finally, your payment responsibility will be charged to your card up to a maximum of $125.
Billing Questions and Answers
What are the advantages of EZBill?
Peace of mind. Payments are handled securely, accurately, and on time. We keep you informed and you can ask questions at any time.
Will my credit card be charged today?
If you have a copay, you’ll pay that amount on the same day of service from MainStreet Family Care. The EZBill team then waits for your insurance company to tell us how much you owe. You will also receive a notice from your insurance with your remaining balance. After you receive notice, we will charge that amount to your card, up to $125.
Are you going to keep my credit card on file?
MainStreet Family Care does not keep credit or debit card information physically in our clinics or in our computer systems. We partner with ZirMed, which has passed the most rigorous Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, supported and audited by the PCI Security Standards Council.
Can I change my method of payment later?
Absolutely! Once you receive an Explanation of Benefits form your insurance provider, simply contact our billing department to make alternative payments or to arrange a payment plan.