Welcome to the MainStreet Payment Portal where you may conveniently make payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click the button below and select “Make a payment”.
Credit & Debit Card Billing Policy
MainStreet Family Care is committed to treating you as a family member every step of the way, even when it comes to managing your billing and payments. You don’t have to be bothered with mailing in a payment once your health plan pays its portion. You won’t be nagged by calls from our billing or collections office or risk damaging your credit by missing a bill in the mail. At MainStreet Family Care, your bill is paid when it’s due, much in the same way you may automatically pay your phone or cable bills.
Here’s How it Works:
- Check-in at the front desk. Swipe your credit or debit card to pay your regular copay. Your card info goes directly to a highly secured, offsite location where our billing team manages the bill-paying process.
- MainStreet Family Care submits your bill to your health insurance company for payment.
- Your health insurance company processes your claim.
- You’ll receive an Explanation of Benefits with what they’ve paid and the balance you owe.
- If your remaining balance is over $5.00, you’ll also receive a statement in the mail from MainStreet.
- Finally, your payment responsibility will be charged to your card up to a maximum of $129.
Billing Questions and Answers
What are the advantages of your credit & debit ?
Peace of mind that your payment for health care services will be handled securely, accurately, and on time. We keep you informed, and you can ask questions at any time.
Will my credit card be charged today?
If you have a copay, you will be asked to pay that amount on the day you receive care from MainStreet Family Care. Our billing team then waits for your insurance company to tell us how much you owe. You will also receive a notice from your insurance with your remaining balance. After you receive notice, we will charge that amount to your card, up to $129.
Are you going to keep my credit card on file?
MainStreet Family Care does not keep credit or debit card information physically in our clinics or in our computer systems. We partner with Stripe, which has passed the most rigorous Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, supported and audited by the PCI Security Standards Council.
Can I change my method of payment later?
Absolutely! Once you receive an Explanation of Benefits statement from your insurance provider, simply contact our billing department to make alternative payments or to arrange a payment plan.